How do you increase your sales without marketing? Here are some smart ways to keep track of it….
1 – Reputation improvement:
It is what people think of your company – from products and services to implementation.
Why is company reputation important?
- It helps attract customers and keep their loyalty.
- People’s experiences with the business play a big role in building the business’s reputation.
- A good reputation is not just the pride of your company; It is essential for long-term survival in the competitive field.
What factors affect your company’s reputation?
- Reviews about your company.
- Your response to all of the positive and negative reviews and comments.
- The effectiveness of your presence on the Internet and interest in the latest news and updates, and the presence of call center employees always to communicate with customers and answer their questions or inquiries.
Here are some ways to improve your reputation:
- Conducting surveys to find out the opinions of your audience, which must be professional to achieve what is required of them.
- Try to get help from an online marketing agency.
- Maintain the effectiveness of the customer service department in your company, because it will be the interface that interacts with customers and conducts effective surveys.
2 – Provide the product in different places as possible :
What do you need to expand your product in different places?
- make a good marketing in the new place where the product will be.
- Make sure your products are listed on online shopping platforms.
- Translate your website and product descriptions to the language of the new location.
- Monitor the call center in the new location to learn about audience concerns, questions, and trends.
3 – After-sales service:
Due to the increasing competition, having a professional after-sales service is key to building customer loyalty and increasing the chances of creating a community of satisfied customers with positive feedback.
Why do you have to provide after-sales services?
Companies must ensure excellent support for customers who have already purchased a product because the prosperity of a company depends on satisfied customers. After-sales services allow the formation of a professional image for brands. According to statistics, 96% of consumers would leave if a company provides poor customer service.
These are some of the benefits of having after sales services:
- Adding additional value to the brand.
- Taking a unique position in the market.
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Increase repeat sales.